Our in-house sensory panelists are knowledgeable in a variety of sensory methods that help to optimize the product development process. These methods can be used to analyze odors and flavors — from consumer product development to modifying existing product formulations.
- Product development and flavor optimization
- Perceiving flavor and odor contributions from processing and packaging
- Cost reductions without compromising product odor and flavor quality
- Optimizing blending options including vegetables, sauce protein, and starches
- Creating flavor coatings, seasonings, flavorings and more